The original Bad Mother Fucker Wallet is known from a scene of the legendary movie Pulp Fiction, an American classic film from 1994, directed by Quentin Tarantino. When a couple is committing a robbery in a restaurant, Samuel L. Jackson asks for his wallet and speaks the legendary words that it is the Bad Mother Fucker Wallet.
The text is not printed on the leather, but embroidered, just as in the movie. The wallet has three pockets for credit cards/passes and two extra side compartments, a special pocket for coins with push button and two compartments for paper money. With the Bad Mother Fucker Wallet you own an exceptionally striking wallet pocket.
- Original Bad Mother Fucker Wallet
- "Bad Mother Fucker" is embroidered on the leather
- Compartments for paper money
- Pockets for cards and coins
- Also available in brown
- Product: Bad Mother Fucker Wallet with Coin Pocket - Black
- Material: Genuine leather
- Dimensions: H 9 x W 11.5 x D 1.8 cm
- Weight: 81 grams
- Colour: Black
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Packaging dimensions: H 10 x L 14 x W 2.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 112 grams