inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SUP10000000250
With the Ecoffee Cup Bamboo you contribute to a better environment. Each year billions of cups go to landfill, all to be processed as waste. The Ecoffee Bamboo cup can be used indefinitely and is made of organic biodegradable bamboo fibre. The bamboo cup feels pleasant by the matte tactile structure, leaves no after taste and is lightweight, so easy to take with you. The capacity of the cup is 400 ml, it weighs only 160 grams and the cup is dishwasher safe (without no-drip lid and grip sleeve).
The grip sleeve provides a firm grip and the non-drip lid is resealable. Both made of silicon (BPA and phthalate free), non-biodegradable but recyclable.
With the Ecoffee Cup Bamboo you drink from a natural product and its use helps prevent waste. A beautiful Eco Gift and available in different colours and designs.
William Morris is recognised as one of the most significant cultural figures of Victorian Britain. Artist, print maker, poet and social activist, he was associated with the British Arts and Crafts movement and contributed to the revival of traditional textile arts and production methods.
He also held a deep-held commitment and respect for the environment. Useful and beautiful, Ecoffee Cup embodies all William Morris held true. Functional classics for our times.
- Suitable for long-term use
- Dishwasher safe (only the cup)
- Lightweight product, great to take with you
- Resealable no-drip lid and grip sleeve
- Cup is biodegradable
- Not suitable for microwave
- Product: Ecoffee Cup Bamboo - 400 ml WM Corncockle with Red Silicone
- Material cup: Organic biodegradable bamboo fibre
- Material non-drip lid/grip sleeve: Food grade silicone
- Dimensions: H 14.5 x 9 cm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour: Red, Green
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Packaging: Cardboard Gift Box
- Packaging dimensions: H 11 x L 9.5 x W 8.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 160 grams
- Brand: Ecoffee Cup